Monday, December 12, 2011

Checking in



   Consider this blog a work in progress. I'm really starting to get into this, and learning new things everyday about how to blog, design layout, and so on.  Before I really start adding a bunch of content to it, and marketing it everywhere, I figure I better learn how to make it look professional first ya know?  Makes since.  I want it to look clean!  So hang in there and be patient, and I promise at some point I will bring the heat!

   But first, a step that's very important in creating this little blog is choosing the right name.  I wanna make sure that I choose a name that's somewhat original, and not already taken.  I don't wanna take credit for somebody's idea, or run a risk of copyright infringement.
  

   What I need is for you to vote on a name you like the most.  Your choices are:
  1. Ranz's Rants
  2. Birdgang
  3. Madmallard
  4. Drakes' Takes
  5. Flock Talk
  6. Zone Read
  7. Quacknation
  8. Duckswag
  9. or Talkin'Quack

5 comments:

  1. RANZ's RANTS - LIKE
    (Cedrek M)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro, that's my favorite too actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zone Read or Ranz's Rants
    (Bryson K)

    p.s. in the 1st paragraph, change since to sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to everybody that voted (the 2 here haha) and on facebook. I'm going with Ranz's rants because while I talk mostly Ducks, I also talk college football in general, other sports, and sometimes current events. So it shouldn't just be about "Duck Talk" when there are other topics I'll write about.

    Rants because that's what I do a lot of. I say what's on my mind.

    ReplyDelete