Friday, January 6, 2012

NFL playoffs start Saturday

I LOOOVE the NFL playoffs, which start tomorrow and continue through Sunday. I'm going pretty chalk in my picks here, but I got the Texans, Saints, Giants, and Steelers. I love watching the Saints play, I think Detroit could give them a game, but I see them getting past the lions. A possible showdown between the Saints and Packers would be sweet. A rematch from that great week 1 game. I think the Steelers are most likely to get upset, but I think they'll win in an ugly one. I think the Falcons are capable of beating the Giants, but it seems as if the Giants are getting hot just in time to make another playoff run.
 
 
NOW AS A BONUS FOR YOU, I'll give you my pick in the National championship game on Monday between LSU and Alabama. I got LSU winning, and I have them winning big actually. They are the best team in the country, and I kind of wanna see them finish the deal. Wouldn't feel so bad losing to the national champions as a Duck. They're playing at home basically, the first meeting really shouldn't have been that close, and I think they're getting tired of hearing about Alabama getting revenge. OH AND CHECK THIS: LSU wins 85% of their games under Les Miles with more than a week to prepare, and are 3-0 against 'Bama with more than a week to prepare...so again Tigers roll in this game.

2 comments:

  1. Nice call on Denver with the possible upset, that's more than most of the analysts gave them--- but can we stop hearing about Tim Tebow now.

    Elway sounded a wee bit drunk when he was told after the game that Tebow broke his record for passing yards by a bronco in their playoff debut. Elway said, "I Love It!" almost as if he couldn't believe it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elway is lying through his big ass chompers, but then again....maybe he's not? Hey if Tebow is his QB, does he really have to worry about him becoming more of an icon at that position, in that city, then Elway was? Looks like I whiffed on the LSU prediction though. You win some, you lose some. Stats don't always predict what the outcome is gonna be.

    ReplyDelete