Friday, May 11, 2012

BCS: Why The Pac 12 and B1G Should Succeed, Plus Other Links



It was so nice out today (hit 80 in some area's) I didn't really feel like writing much.  Instead, I spent most of my time cruisin around bumpin some mad mallard music, a little old school west coast rap, and chillin with my crew...the birdgang!

However, the Ducks are still on my mind.  It's a sickness really.  I started an article that will come out soon comparing war, football, and the Oregon Ducks.

In the meantime, check out these links:

How important is the Rose bowl to you?  Rachel Bachman writes about it here, in the WSJ.


The LA Times has this on the Pac 12 coaches reaction to the proposed playoff system.


SI's Stewart Mandel talks about how the Ducks look even faster on offense in 2012.


Dion Jordan lookin to have a big year in this article from espn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment