Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm Back


It's been a while since I last posted.  Been doing a lot of things behind the scenes for this blog, and working on getting better myself, so that I can make this one of the best Duck blogs to go to.  It's always a work in progress, and the exciting thing is that this blog will only continue to get better over time. It'll be fun to watch how it grows.  

I know the Birdgang has my back and will continue to support me and also be a major part in making this blog successful.  In addition to adding articles, me and a few other Birdgang members are putting together a podcast with our thoughts about the Ducks, as well as college football in general, that we will include links to on this blog.

A lot has been going on with the Ducks as well.  So much to get caught up on and get in to.  At least it'll give me something to write about until the start of next season.  

Until then, keep checking back here for new articles and podcasts, and go Ducks! BG4L

No comments:

Post a Comment