Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What The Possibility of Sanctions Really Means For Oregon

We already knew that Oregon was probably gonna get slapped on the wrist for their connection with Willie Lyles, a Texas-based talent scout.  

On Monday, KATU in Portland, reported that Oregon and the NCAA determined that the Ducks probably committed major violations.

And already I see people overreacting and fearing the worst.  It's really not so bad for Oregon, and Ted Miller lays out why in Bad news, good news for Oregon.

 

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've learn
    this put up and if I could I wish to counsel you some interesting issues
    or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to learn even more things approximately it!


    Check out my homepage: Sheikh Zayed Mosque

    ReplyDelete